Thursday, September 12, 2013

Transportation Choices and the TravelRest Pillow

Traveling around the United Kingdom, I took mostly trains and buses to get from place to place. Not only is it the cheapest way to travel, but traveling by train can be the fastest too. If you do decide to travel by train around the UK or Europe, then make sure you book tickets in advance. Like plane tickets, the train tickets get more expensive as you book them more last minute. Buses are definitely the cheapest form of transportation, but you lose a lot of time for exploring cities since bus trips almost always take longer. 

Traveling is also exhausting, and I'm beginning to notice that I fall asleep most frequently on trains and buses. That's when the TravelRest pillow comes in handy! 



On a particular bus trip, I was especially happy to have my TravelRest with me. The woman in front of me was trying to lay down across two very uncomfortable seats with her head jammed against the bus wall and legs hanging off the edge into the isle. I luckily had my TravelRest pillow with me and within the minute I had my pillow set up and was ready to take my nap. After getting off the bus, I overheard the woman in front of me telling her husband that her neck was hurting from the position she was in and that she didn't get a wink! That was one of those moments where I was very thankful for my TravelRest pillow. 

It's so hard to find comfort while traveling, but the TravelRest pillow is one of those things that allows me to feel rested even when I'm in the most uncomfortable places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment